Adoption Blog

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Leavin' on a Jetplane!!!

Well, we got the call! On Tuesday, (her 1st Birthday) our agency called with our Travel Approval!!! They are still confirming our consulate appointment but expect it to be on July 3rd or 4th. This means we may leave as early as next week...Wooo Hoooo!!!! We can't express how excited, nervous, and happy we are right now. We can't believe that in possibly 1 week we will have our sweet daughter in our arms!!! Thank you GOD for your amazing grace and mercy for this family. 

Please pray for Annalee as she says goodbye to her life in Kunming and the caregivers who have looked over her, pray that our first meeting goes well and she isn't frightened or overwhelmed by all the changes she will endure, pray for our strength as we walk through this with her, that we make the best decisions in helping her.  Will post again before we leave, thanks for all your sweet messages and support!   

5 comments:

Kristie Franks said...

Happy Birthday Annalee!! Denise, I am so excited for you guys and will be praying for a safe trip! I can't wait to meet your daughter!!!

Anonymous said...

So happy for you all Denise!!!! I can't wait to see you both with Annalee! I love her name!!! You are about to experience the most memorable, amazing moment, when you meet her for the first time and you are forever united! I will never forget that moment for the rest of my life, it was simply magical!!! If you need me to talk to, just send me a Facebook message. I will gladly talk to you about our experience! My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family, and sweet Annalee!! God Bless You!!!!!!!! Teresa Ward

Unknown said...

I'm so excited!! Lots of prayers coming your way! I can't wait to see more pictures:) love y'all!!

Allison Boyd said...

So excited for you!! Thank God for answered prayers! Can't wait to meet her. Harper is ready to play!!

Anonymous said...

So darn happy that you are almost with your lil girl! I cannot wait to see all the smiling faces in the family photos. I am praying for all of you buddy! This brings me so much happiness to see your family growing!!! Thanking the Lord for this amazing miracle!!!!! xoxo Traci
Tell her Happy Birthday from us! :)