Adoption Blog

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Worth the Wait!

Hi there! As most of you know, Troy and I have been blessed by adoption with our precious son Dylan and now a beautiful baby girl, Annalee! We are honored and humbled that HE chose us for this incredible way to expand our family. Although the road to Annalee began over 3 long years ago, we are SO excited to share this journey with you as we near the end in bringing her home!

I'll do my best to chronicle our journey from now until we bring her home :) We should be able to post pics/updates while we are there...Our sweet little boy will be following this blog while we get baby sister....this is for you big bro' !

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Denise, this is so cute!! Words cannot express how happy I am for you, Troy and Dylan. Keep me posted about a baby shower in August, I am going to try to fly up. Love and miss you bunches - Ladd

Kimberly said...

I can't wait until you and Troy can hold that precious baby in your arms!!! She will be worth the wait...Keeping all of you in our prayers!

Love ya girl!
Kimberly

Sonja chandler said...

Of course you've been chosen. What better two could HE have picked for Annalee! There are none better. Love you all.

Pandamonium Mom said...

Just wanted to test the comments. :-) Love the blog! I'm e-mailing the link to Susan - I saw her today and told her you had a blog. Send the link to Kathy - you know she'll send it out and all your work friends can follow along! Hope you're enjoying this time with Dylan while you wait and wonder...
love, DeEtte

melanie said...

There are no words to describe how excited I am for you and Troy and Dylan. Little Annalee has had a beginning that is not ideal....but oh, the blessings that are in store for her! God has chosen an amazing family for her!! I love you, friend! God brought us together to share our adoption journeys and for that I am so grateful!!

Anonymous said...

Denise & Troy!
I can hardly believe today has finally come! I know you both are sooo excited you probably won't sleep a wink, except thru sheer exhaustion. This has been a truly long journey for you both but worth every minute. Little Annalee is so blessed to have you as parents, and I know if you could you would bring them all home!
We'll be waiting for pic's & news, Sending you prayers for a safe trip. Much Love! Rita